SHERBROOKE, 15 SEPTEMBRE 2021 – La société Boost Affaires est fière d’annoncer qu’Isabelle Dion, la présidente de Boost Affaires, a été nommée finaliste pour l’Est du Canada dans la catégorie « Microentreprise du Portail de connaissances pour les femmes en entrepreneuriat » des Prix canadiens de l’entrepreneuriat féminin RBC 2021. Les Prix […]
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
For various manufacturers in sectors such as plastics, rubber, wood, paper, and textiles; for service providers to sectors such as engineering, industrial maintenance, equipment, subcontracting, and distribution.
Business Boost will:
- Provide advice to company directors to help them integrate a dynamic prospecting approach that takes into account your business development strategy and organizational culture.
- Put into place a prospecting approach and simple, solid, and effective tools to increase sales by working in collaboration with your sales staff.
- Support your business development and marketing managers and sales directors.
- Contact and qualify businesses that are potential future clients.
- Plan meetings, follow-up, and establish pre-sale relationships.
In addition to increasing your revenues, we will help you:
- Stabilize your production
- Maximize your investment in direct mailing campaigns and update your databases
- Survey interest in your product/service and assess current and future needs
- Understand market trends to frame your action plan
- Develop a sense of trust in future clients
- Establish a pre-sale relationship
In addition to increased market shares, you will have:
- Direct contact with potential clients to achieve your growth objectives
- A better knowledge of your diverse market sectors
- A more accurate projection of your pro-activity in business development
- An improved business positioning vis-à-vis the competition
At the end of the process, you will have:
- Increased your clientele, revenues and market shares
- Built and maintained a sense of mutual trust in your current clientele
- Put in place a proactive and lasting management approach for business development
- Increased your knowledge of your market and competition
- Achieved greater visibility